Roberto Peverati, Dr. sc. nat.
My office is #334 in the Olin Physical Science Building (OPS) (Located next to our Lab in OPS 333)
Office hours: M&F 2-4PM.
Phone: (321) 674-7735
- Current: Assistant Professor of Chemistry, Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne FL.
- Previous (2012-2016): Postdoctoral fellow, University of California, Berkeley, CA. Advisor: Prof. Martin Head-Gordon.
- Previous (2010-2012): Postdoctoral fellow, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN. Advisor: Prof. Donald G. Truhlar.
- Ph.D. (2010): Universität Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland. 2010 Committee: Prof. Kim K. Baldridge, Prof. Jay S. Siegel, Prof. Jürg Hutter. Thesis: “Advances in Theoretical Description of Molecules and their Environment: Density Functional Theory and Continuum Solvation Models”.
- B.S.+M.S, Italian graduation (2005): Università degli Studi di Genova, Genoa, Italy. 5-year graduation in Chemistry (B.Sc. + M.S.) summa cum laude, first of the class. Advisor: Prof. Valerio Magnasco.